In attendance at booth (up to three names for 10x10 booths; up to two names for 5x10 booths. These are contact names for the directory only. Badges will be requested on a separate form.
Product Description: This is an discription your company and what you sell. Limited to 25 words. – Subject to editing.
Product Category Listing: Check those that apply (maximum of 5):
Angel ItemsAromatherapyArt/PostersAudio Tapes & CDsBeadsBooksCandlesCards, StationeryClothing, T-Shirts, AccessoriesComputer Software/MultimediaCrystalsEssences, OilsFaerie ProductsFeng ShuiFood, Gift and PackagedFountainsGames & ToysGems/MineralsGiftsHealth & WellnessHerbs, Herbal Remedies, HomeopathyHome Furnishings/Decorative AccessoriesJewelry – FashionIncense, Incense BurnersJewelry – FineMade in the U.S.A.MusicMusical InstrumentsNative AmericanOracles/Tarot/Divination ToolsOrganicPeriodicals/PublicationsPottery/CeramicsStatuaryVideoWiccan/PaganOther
If you choose Other, please list here:
Fair Trade / Consciously Made / Made in the U.S.A.
INATS - The Tradeshow for Conscious Living is proud to honor those companies who honor people and the earth through the promotion of Fair Trade products, Consciously Made products, and products manufactured in the U.S.A. We will be giving special designation to your directory listing and booth if you qualify. Below is our definition of what constitutes Fair Trade/Consciously Made/ and Made in the U.S.A. products. If you feel you have these products, please fill out this form and turn it in for recognition of your contribution to our planet.
Fair Trade – Products that originate in the global marketplace that are purchased with the fair trade principles accounted for:*
- Fair Price – Workers are guaranteed minimum floor pricing and an additional premium for certified organic products.*
- Fair Labor Conditions – Workers enjoy freedom of association, safe working conditions, and living wages. Forced child labor is strictly prohibited.*
- Direct Trade – Importers purchase from Fair Trade products as directly as possible, eliminating unnecessary middlemen and empowering workers to develop their businesses to compete in the global marketplace.*
- Environmental Sustainability – Harmful agrochemicals and GMOs are strictly prohibited in favor of environmentally sustainable farming methods that protect farmers’ health and preserve valuable ecosystems for future generations.*
*Taken from the TransFairUSA.org website
Consciously Made – Products that respect the earth and its inhabitants through responsible and sustainable resource use, manufacture, and disposal:
- Made from post-consumer recycled materials
- Made from widely recyclable materials – paper, newspaper, cardboard, #1 & 2 plastics, aluminum, steel, glass, foil
- Made in a manner that is environmentally sustainable and respectful – without pesticides or hormones, without taking from the planet that which cannot be replenished in a reasonable time-frame, without jeopardizing the health of any worker, without child labor, without animal testing, purchased for a fair wage, in a manner that treats male and female workers as equal contributors, and/or certified organic
- Minimal, and preferably recyclable, packaging
Made in the U.S.A.
– Products made entirely in the U.S.A.
- Made using U.S.A. labor
- Made using U.S.A. materials
Type of Merchandise:
A show special is an offer made by an exhibitor that is only available when a buyer places an order at the show.
Please complete this form if you are offering a show special during the upcoming INATS - The Tradeshow for Conscious Living.
(Limit 30 words or less.) Subject to editing.
Make the INATS West Show Directory part of your sales team! Place a display ad in the Show Directory and increase sales. This directory will be available on the INATS website prior to the show and throughout the year. Even if they are unable to attend INATS, retailers will use the directory as a reference tool for buying.
INATS® | Turning Wheel Co | 2425 Cleveland Ave, #150 | Santa Rosa, CA 95403
707-293-9189 ph | 707-293-9217 fax | www.inats.com | email@example.com